Customer Portal is live!!!
You've asked for it... You've read the blogs, the tweets, heard the references during the Office Hours sessions and maybe even discussed it with various Ektron employees.... Well, I am happy to say that the Ektron Customer Portal is live and ready to use!
Our initial launch covers a wide variety of features and functionality in hopes of providing an easy to use, informative and powerful tool for our customers to interact with Ektron. Key features include:
- Review case information, including the past interactions with support engineers, for current and historical cases.
- Open and interact with current cases, from leaving notes, uploading files and changing status.
- Download versions of the Ektron CMS software, including Base installations and starter sites.
- Research and resolve issues in our extensive and ever-growing knowledge base.
- Get updated news from Ektron Support.
- Monitor Ektron Support blogs and other social interactions.
We feel strongly that this site will be beneficial to all of our customers, giving us the ability to reach out to you before you run into an issue rather than waiting for you to contact us. As I mentioned above, this is our initial launch and, as always, we value your opinions and ideas. If you see any way for us to improve the portal, please let us know.
The support portal will be available to all customers with a valid maintenance contract, as well as partners. Our new blog is available within the portal.
https://portal.ektron.com - bookmark it, add it to your favorites, tweet it, sing about it - I know we are!
See you there!!
comments powered by